Common Digestive Problems
Contact us at (317) 344-9840 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Melanie in Indianapolis or via virtual consultation — and start your path to healing today.
Signs of a Digestion Imbalance
- Acid reflux (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease or GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Holistic Offerings for Digestive Issues
NAET Allergy Treatment
Digestive issues may stem from food allergies or sensitivities. NAET may be used to help alleviate these issues. Treatments include the combination of acupressure, nutritional science, and kinesiology.
Personalized Balanced Diet
Digestive Function Support
Chronic Stress Management
Herbal and Homeopathic Remedies
- Basil — Can be made into a tea by mixing one ounce basil leaves with a pint of water and simmering for twenty minutes.
- Ginger — Can be made into a tea by grating one ounce of fresh ginger and simmering ten minutes in a pint of water. Ginger should always be added to meat since it aids digestion of the meat.
- Dill — An infusion of dill can be taken three times a day for upset stomach. An infusion can be made by placing one ounce of dill in a pint of boiling water and steeping in an air tight container.
- Dandelion Root — Drink one half cup of the infusion every half hour until relief is attained. Can also be taken as a tincture.
- Slippery Elm — Can be taken as a tea.
- Arsenicum — May be indicated when there is abdominal burning and great thirst.
- Nux Vomica — For pain that is worse after eating.
Dragonfly 360 Blog
Fortify Your Microbiome: Create Harmony Between Gut & Skin Health
We all know how important it is to take care of our skin, but did you know there's a connection between gut health and skin health known as the gut-skin axis? In recent studies, researchers found a connection between the gut microbiome and inflammatory skin issues...
Food Sensitivity Testing: Important Things to Know
If you are considering undergoing food sensitivity testing, there are a few important things you should know before deciding whether to test and how to get the full benefit of testing. Leaky Gut Intestinal permeability, or leaky gut, is the main cause of the...
Detox Your Life: 6 Tips To Commit To a Happier, Healthier You in 2021
You know what they say: New year, new you! Health and fitness is at the top of the resolution list and is unfortunately often the first to go. More than 50% of adults make a resolution related to health and fitness and on average, less than 10% keep it. Your body and...
It’s Time to Improve Your Digestive Health
At Dragonfly 360, Dr. Melanie offers naturopathic healing solutions and therapeutic yoga classes for a variety of health issues. Call (317) 344-9840 if you live in Indianapolis, Carmel, nearby areas, or would like to schedule a virtual appointment. You deserve relief — Dr. Melanie can help you get on the path to healing.